The Small Satellite Conference provides exhibitors the chance to make new business associations and increase company exposure, while offering great networking opportunities. Don’t miss out on the chance to showcase your company!
Changes in Registration
We have changed the registration process in order to accommodate for the increased number of companies applying for the conference exhibit.
The date and time of your application no longer affects acceptance or placement. Please note the new application procedure below.
- To apply, click the application button at the top of this page. Link will be live January 27 – February 7.
- Determine the name and email address of the person who should receive all future correspondence regarding your company’s exhibit.
- Be prepared with payment for $20 application fee, via credit card.
- Please understand that this is an application, not a guarantee of acceptance.
- As there may be more applications received than spaces to exhibit, acceptance to the show and priority of booth selection will be made according to each company’s credits as of January 1, 2020.
- All companies will be notified by February 20, 2020, regarding their acceptance status.
- Companies with no credit will be placed in a weighted lottery and chosen at random. Extra consideration is given to companies who have applied in past years.
3. Booth Selection
- Accepted companies will be emailed instructions for a specific call-in date and time for booth selection. Companies will have access to daily updated floor plans on our website indicating available booth space.
- Each organization’s booth selection time slot will be based on that company’s accumulated credits.
- Companies with the same number of credits will be put in random order for booth selection.
- Please have the latest floor plan in view when calling in for booth selection to ensure you have access to the most current space available.
February 20, 2020
Booth Placement Notification
March 17, 2020
Exhibit Space Specifications
Taggart Student Center Exhibit Space
8’D X 10’W
8’D X 20’W
2’D x 8’W
Fieldhouse Exhibit Space
10’D X 10’W
10’D X 20’W
2’D x 8’W
The suites can be split between up to two partner companies; both companies will need to apply as exhibitors.
Exhibit Booths sold as single, double, tabletop or executive suite.
Complete display details and regulations outlined in the exhibitor kit, provided once booth space assigned.
August 2 | 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
August 3 | 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
August 3 | 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
August 4 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
August 5 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
August 6 | 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
August 6 | 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
August 7 | 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
*Schedule subject to change
The Small Satellite Conference held at Utah State University. The Conference technical sessions are located in the Taggart Student Center Ballroom, second floor of the facility. Exhibits are located in nearby areas on the second floor of the Taggart Student Center and the Fieldhouse.
- Exhibiting organization listed on the Small Satellite Conference website
- Exhibiting organization listed in Conference Smart Phone Application
- Access to pre-registered participant lists (upon request)
- Refreshment breaks and brunch are held in exhibit areas
Modern Exposition Services will manage all freight, electrical service, audiovisual service, carpeting, and furniture rental. A complete listing of decorator services, deadlines, and appropriate order forms will be emailed to you with your exhibitor kit.
Any exhibitor wishing to attend the technical sessions is required to register for the Conference. Early registration discount available until May 5.
Companies with credits are placed according to the SmallSat exhibitor credit system, using the credits accumulated as of January 1, 2020. Credits are calculated cumulatively from years 1992-present. An organization may earn credits through the following options:
- Exhibit at the Conference – 5 credits per year
- Sponsorships - 2 credits per year
- Donation to Student Competition - 2 credits per year
- Open Industry Party - 2 credits per year
An organization will lose credits for any violation of the Show Rules and Regulations, unless remedied on-site. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Late set-up or early tear-down of booth
- Violation of height and space restrictions
- Subletting an exhibit space
Show Management reserves the right to take action deemed to be in the best interest of the Conference. This includes, but is not limited to, making changes to the exhibit layout, show schedule, and Conference-related activities.