The University Exhibit provides an excellent opportunity for students to meet potential employers, graduate advisors, and peers with similar interests. University exhibitors may bring hardware, set up interactive demonstrations, display papers or projects, and/or show video clips of past projects. The University Exhibit is exclusively dedicated to universities and students, not commercial enterprises.
Reserve your spot
- Reservations for exhibit space must be made online
- University Exhibit space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
- As spaces fill quickly, prompt registration is recommended.
Please have the following ready when you register:
- University Name (as you want it to appear in publications)
- University Point of Contact (name, email, mailing address and phone number)
- Preferred Booth Location (2 choices)
- Tabletop Display Board (free option)
- Electricity (free option)
- Credit Cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover and AmEx) are the only acceptable method of payment.
- Please provide the name on the Credit Card, a phone number for that person along with the full credit card number and expiration date.
University Exhibits will be located in the Fieldhouse.
All University Exhibits are restricted to tabletop displays. Each exhibit includes a 2’D x 6’W draped table. A tabletop display board (70”x34”) is available for use free of charge, and may be requested on the registration form.