The University Exhibit provides an excellent opportunity for students to meet potential employers, graduate advisors, and peers with similar interests. University exhibitors may bring hardware, set up interactive demonstrations, display papers or projects, and/or show video clips of past projects. The University Exhibit is exclusively dedicated to universities and students, not commercial enterprises.
- Reservations must be made online
- University Exhibit space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
- As spaces fill quickly, prompt registration is recommended.
To Register Online
Be prepared to provide the following:
- University Name (as you want it to appear in publications)
- Point of Contact (The person who should be receiving future correspondence)
- Preferred Booth Location (2 choices)
- Tabletop Display Board (free option)
- Electricity (free option)
- Payment deposit via credit card