Frank J. Redd Student Competition
College students from across the globe compete for awards made possible through generous donations from organizations and individuals within the small satellite community. Please help us reach this year’s goal of $50,000 by contributing to the endowment fund.
The number and dollar value of the awards are determined on a yearly basis. A fund drive occurs each year in the industry. Awards will be presented at the conference and the funds will be sent to the winners.
The Endowment Chair leads the fund drive and Utah State University acts as fiduciary.
Contributor Recognition Program
Donor Benefits–All Levels:
- Name recognition from lectern during Competition and Awards Ceremony
- Name recognition in the Conference slideshow
- Name and logo on Small Satellite website
- Name recognition on the Small Satellite smart phone conference program app
- 2 SmallSat exhibitor credits for all donations above $500
Individual Level: Up to $499
Bronze Level: $500
Silver Level: $1000
Gold Level: $2500
Benefactor Level: $5000*
* Representative from the Benefactor’s organization is invited to provide a short speech at the awards ceremony (no slides please), assist in presenting the student awards at the ceremony, and have reserved seating with conference dignitaries.
Monetary donations of any amount are appreciated!
To contribute by check
Payable to: Utah State University | Non-profit ID# 87-0276385
Send to: Small Satellite Conference
Attn: Marianne Sidwell
1695 North Research Park Way
North Logan, UT 84341
Utah State University
Small Satellite Conference
Earn Exhibit Credits
- Exhibits – 5 credits
- Sponsorships - 2 credits
- Donation to Student Competition - 2 credits
- Open Industry Party - 2 credits